> Employment Support
> Selecting Work in Japan
By taking part in events like job fairs, where you can meet HR managers upfront, you are able to get a direct grasp on the company image and have your concerns and questions answered. Below are the five conditions for employment success as a foreigner with that company
(1) Obtain a work visa when you enter Japan.
(2) Don't decide on work based only on a large salary.
(3) Always have an attitude to learn
(4) Make a connection with work where creative thinking is favorable
(5) Accumulate internship experience
You will be able to come into direct contact with suitable work with a large number of registered companies looking to hire foreigners.
Please consult the HiWork staff regarding concerns about first-time employment in Japan.
Also let the HiWork staff know frequently your requests if you're searching for a good workplace to advance your career. We will search for the work info that suits you just right.